CIRCONTROL is a pioneer in smart charging solutions for electric vehicles. To accompany the strong development of electric mobility, CIRCONTROL is looking for a Technical Service Manager for our branch in Bergamo (Milan).
If you are passionate about electric mobility and want to embark on a skyrocketing sector with a great future ahead of you, then this position will meet your expectations!
Reporting to the Country Sales Manager in Italy, the selected person will be responsible for:
- Lead technical assistance with partners in Italy (with the support of our own technicians in HQ BCN)
- Carry out on-site interventions if required: in charge of preventive and corrective maintenance, training, etc.
- Consolidate and manage the relationship with our customers (with assistance in face-to-face or remote meetings)
- Assist and promote CIRCONTROL products in the Italian market in exhibitions related to emobility & parking industries during the year, as a technical reference.
- In charge of recanvi (spare parts)
- Work in a dynamic international team with experts at all levels.
- Joining an independent (unlisted) company with a strong financial background.
- Great freedom of action with considerations from top management.
- Continue to write the story of CIRCONTROL in Italy and in the world.
- Possibility of work in home office
- Friday afternoon free after 14:00h
- Permanent employment
- Company car PHEV, PC and mobile phone
- Salary will be negotiated based on experience
- Degree in electronic or electrical engineering
- Have previous experience in the Electrical / Electronic field
- 2+ years experience in a similar role. Work experience in e-mobility will be ideal.
- Availability to travel to Italy and punctually to HQ in Barcelona
- Good knowledge of English (Spanish will be a plus).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, AutoCAD.
- Driver's license
Please note: this job description is translated form Italian.Apply for this job